- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Categories Tabs. The installation contains 5 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Back Office >> Modules >> Modules. At the top of the page, click the Add a new module button.
Step 2: Click ai???Choose a fileai??? button to select your module .zip file ai???mod_sp_categoriestabs_p1.6-res_v1.0.1.zipai??? that you have downloaded and then click ai???Upload this moduleai??? button.
Step 3: The new module will be located in the module list. Search the name of module and Click on the Install button to install the module.
Step 4:You will see a notification messages, please click “Proceed with the installation” button to finish the installation process.
Step 5: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message ai???the module was successfully downloadedai???.
Below is a complete interface of SP Categories Tabs module
Please find to the module that you have completely installed to configure this module.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- GENERAL OPTIONS
- SOURCE OPTIONS
- CATEGORIES OPTIONS
- PRODUCT OPTIONS
- EFFECT OPTIONS
Letai??i??s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title ai??i?? Input title for the module.
- Display Title Module ai??i?? Enable/Disable title of module.
- Status ai??i?? Set status enable/disable for the module.
- Hook into ai??i?? Select Hook into in list box. Please click Here to read more How To Create Custom CMS Hook Page.
- Open Link ai??i?? Target to open links:
- New window ai??i?? Open the link in the new window tab.
- Same window ai??i?? Open the link in the same window tab.
- Popup window ai??i?? Open the link in new pop-up window.
- Select Category ai??i?? Allow you to select Category
- Count Category – Allow you to set the number of categories to be displayed in this block.
- Product Field to Order By – Allow to set Product Field to Order By: ai???Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sales/Position/Randomai???.
- Ordering Direction – Allow to order Ascending/Descending direction for field.
- Count Product – Allow to set the number of product to be displayed in slider.
- Size image(WxH) ai??i?? Select size of category image in list box.
- Category Name Maxlength ai??i?? The limited number of characters of category Name.
- Categories Order By ai??i?? Set Categories to Order By: ai???Name/ID/Randomai???.
- Categories Ordering Direction ai??i?? Allow to order ascending/descending direction for categories.
1. In Product Options part, The Size image (W x H) parameter is set “small_default”. To view the size of image, please go to PREFERENCES >> Images as the image below:
- Size image(WxH) ai??i?? Select size of product image in list box.
- Display Name ai??i?? Allow to show/hide name of product.
- Name Maxlength ai??i?? The maxlength of title can be showed. Choose “0” for showing full title.
- Display Description ai??i?? Allow to show/hide description of product.
- Description Maxlength ai??i?? The Maxlength of description can be showed. Choose “0” for showing full description.
- Display Price ai??i?? Allow to show/hide price of product.
- Display Add to Cart Button ai??i?? Allow to show/hide Add to Cart button of product.
- Display Add to Wishlist Button ai??i?? Allow to show/hide Wishlist button of product.
- Display Add to Compare Button ai??i?? Allow to show/hide Add to Compare button of product.
- Display Detail Link ai??i?? Allow to show/hide linke for details.
- Display New ai??i?? Allow to show/hide image new.
- Display Sale ai??i?? Allow to show/hide image sale.
2. In Product Options part, The Size image (W x H) parameter is set “medium_default”. To view the size of image, please go to PREFERENCES >> Images as the image below:
- Duration ai??i?? Determining how long the animation will run. Large = Slower.
- Delay ai??i?? Set a timer to delay the excution of the next item in the queue. Large = Slower.
- Select Effect ai??i?? Select effect in list box.
3 How To Create Categories
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Categories in Prestashop.
4 How To Create Products
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Products in Prestashop.
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Support Tickets System
Thanks so much!