1 Installation ai??i?? Back to top
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, prepare for installing the Sp Countdown Timer. The installation contains 5 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Back Office >> Modules >> Modules. At the top of the page, click the Add a new module button.
Step 2: Click ai???Choose a fileai??? button to select your module .zip file ai???sp_countdown_timer_p1.6-res_v1.0.0.zipai??? that you have downloaded and then click ai???Upload this moduleai??? button.
Step 3: The new module will be located in the module list. Search the name of module and Click on the Install button to install the module.
Step 4:You will see a notification messages, please click “Proceed with the installation” button to finish the installation process.
Step 5: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message ai???the module was successfully downloadedai???.
2 Configuration ai??i?? Back to top
Below is a complete interface of SP Home Slider module
Please find to the module that you have completely installed to configure this module.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
Letai??i??s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title ai??i?? Input title for the module.
- Module Class Suffix ai??i?? A suffix is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows for individual module styling.
- Display Title ai??i?? Enable/Disable title of module.
- Display Button Close – Allow to Enable/Disable button close.
- Status ai??i?? Set status enable/disable for the module.
- Hook into ai??i?? Select Hook into in list box. Please click Here to read more How To Create Custom CMS Hook Page.
- Content – Allow to set content of module.
- To – Allow to set date with format 2015-10-30 and Countdown timer = input date – current date