- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Manufacture Slider. The installation contains 6 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Back Office >> Modules and Services >> Modules and Services.
Step 2: At the top of the page, click the Add a new module button.
Step 3: Click ai???Choose a fileai??? button to select your module .zip file ai???spmanufactureslider.zipai??? that you have downloaded and then click ai???Upload this moduleai??? button.
Step 4: The module downloaded successfully, please click “Install” button to install this module.
Step 5: You will see a notification messages, please click “Proceed with the installation” button to finish the installation process.
Step 6: The installing process will be started. You will see the message ai???Module(s) installed successfullyai???. Please click “Configure” button to configure this module.
Below is a complete interface of SP Manufacture Slider module
Please find to the module that you have completely installed to configure this module.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- GENERAL OPTIONS
- SOURCE OPTIONS
- EFFECT OPTIONS
Letai??i??s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title ai??i?? Input title for the module.
- Display Title ai??i?? Enable/Disable title of module.
- Module Class Suffix ai??i?? A suffix is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows for individual module styling.
- Status ai??i?? Set status enable/disable for the module.
- Hook into ai??i?? Select Hook into in list box. Please click Here to read more How To Create Custom CMS Hook Page.
- # Column ai??i?? Set # column for each device
- For devices have screen width from 1200px to greater.
- For devices have screen width from 768px up to 1199px.
- For devices have screen width from 480px up to 767px.
- For devices have screen width less than or equal 479px.
- Open Link ai??i?? Target to open links:
- New window ai??i?? Open the link in the new window tab.
- Same window ai??i?? Open the link in the same window tab.
- Popup window ai??i?? Open the link in new pop-up window.
- Control Type ai??i?? Select Control Tyle: Style 1/ Style 2/ Style 3
- Control Position ai??i?? Select position of navigation button at: Top / Bottom/ Middle
- Select Manufacturer ai??i?? Select your manufacturer logo.
Note: To Add logo image as you want, please make the following steps:
1. In your administrator page >> please go to Catalog >> Manufacturers >> press “Add New” button.
2. Fill information as the image below:
- Size image (W x H) ai??i?? Select Size of image in list box.
In Source Options part, The Size image (W x H) parameter is set “300_150” . To view the size of image or edit size of image (please note that after editing size of image >> press “Regenerate Thumbnails”), navigate to PREFERENCES >> Images as the image below:
- Start Slide ai??i?? Allow to set item that is displayed at first when you run slider.
- Step ai??i?? Set the number of items for each slide transition.
- Speed ai??i?? Allow to set speed of module. Large = Slower.
- Interval ai??i?? Allow to set speed of timer. Large = Slower.
- Auto Play ai??i?? Allow to Enable/Disable auto play or not.
- Pause On Hover ai??i?? Allow to pause effect when the user hovers.
- Select Effect ai??i?? Allow to select effect of module in list box.
- Swipe ai??i?? Allow to run events swipe or not.
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Support Tickets System
Thanks so much!