1COMPATIBLE WITH PRESTASHOP
This module is fully compatible with Prestashop Community Edition version 1.6.x, 1.7.x
To install this module you must have a working version of Prestashop already installed. If you need help installing Prestashop, follow below sites and tutorials from Prestashop.com, hope everything that you need are there.
- System Requirements – Required system credentials for your prestashop installation.
- Installation Guide – Installation guide that describes how to install prestashop.
- Online prestashop guide – Online prestashop documentation that describes about prestashop in detail.
- Prestashop Forum – Prestashop forum site.
- stackoverflow.com – You can also get some useful articles from stackoverflow.
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.7.x.
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Mega Menu. The installation contains 4 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Improve >> Modules >> Modules Services. At the top of the page, click the Upload a Module button.
Step 2: Click “Select File” to select your module .zip file “sp_mega_menu_p1.6-res_v1.0.0.zip” that you have downloaded.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that “Module installed”.
Step 4: Finally, the new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Configure button to configure the module.
4.1 Layout Demo
Log in to Admin Panel, the following guide is step by step to create list Menu Items for your menu:
Step 1: Click icon “+” to Add new module
Step 2: Create Menu Items.
Let’s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title – Input title of menu.
- Show Title – Allow to enable/disable title of menu.
- Label – Allow to display label of menu. Please input the content using HTML/CSS code into your editor. You can go Here to view the details image.
- Short Description – Allow to display short description of menu. Please input the content using code HTML/CSS into your editor. You can go Here to view the details image.
- Parent ID – Select Parent ID.
- Submenu Title – Input title of submenu.
- Show Sub Title – Allow to enable/disable title of submenu.
- Menu Type – Allow to select type of menu: URL/Product/Product List/Manufacture/All Manufacture/All Supplier/Supplier/CMS/HTML/Category/Sub Categories.
- URL – If you select menu type: “”URL”, please input the link.
- Class – Input class for menu
- Width – Set width of menu
- Have Sub Menu – Allow to display the submenu or Not
- Submenu Width – Set width of submenu
- Group – If you select “Yes”, both of menu and submenu will be grouped. Click Here to view the image.
- Active – Enable/Disable the submenu
The Menu List:
In the Menu List allow you to “Add” more menu, “Delete“, “Duplicate“, “Edit“, “Enable/Disable“, also Drag menu or submenu top/down as you want.
5SUPPORT – Back to top
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Support Tickets System
Thanks so much!