1 Installation ai??i?? Back to top
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Slider Module. The installation contains 5 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Back Office >> Modules >> Modules. At the top of the page, click the Add new theme button.
Step 2: Click ai???Choose a fileai??? button to select your module .zip file ai???sp_slider_p1.6_res_v1.0.1ai??? that you have downloaded and then push ai???Upload this moduleai??? button.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that ai???the module was successfully downloadedai???.
Step 4: The new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Install button to install the module.
Step 5: Finally, you will see a notification message:: ai???This module is already installed: spsliderai???.
2 Configuration ai??i?? Back to top
Find to the module that you have installed and clicked on Configure button to configure the module.
After click “Configure” button. It will display a page as the image below.
Can edit, duplicate, delete and add new module in this page.
In this layout, can change ordering of category by dragging the box contain ordering. And this module can work with different Hook into, can change in the param Hook into.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- General Options
- Source Options
- Product Options
- Effect Options
Letai??i??s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title ai??i?? Input title for the module.
- Display Title ai??i?? Display title of module Or not.
- Status ai??i?? Set status enable/disable for the module.
- Hook into ai??i?? Select Hook into in list box.
- # Column ai??i?? Set # column for each device
- For devices have screen width from 1200px to greater.
- For devices have screen width from 768px up to 1199px.
- For devices have screen width from 480px up to 767px.
- For devices have screen width less than or equal 479px.
- Title Of Slider ai??i?? Input title for the slider.
- Open Link ai??i?? Target to open links:
- New window ai??i?? Open the link in the new window/tab.
- Same window ai??i?? Open the link in the same window/tab.
- Popup window ai??i?? Open links in new pop-up window.
- Select Layout ai??i?? Allow to select layout of module. We support 3 layouts.
- Display Control Button ai??i?? Allow to display control button or not.
- Control Type ai??i?? Allow to select control type in list box.
- Control Position ai??i?? Allow to select control position in list box.
- Select Category ai??i?? Allow you to select Category
- Child Category Products ai??i?? Include or Exclude Products from Child Categories
- Category Depth ai??i?? Allow to select the number of child category levels to return.
- Product Field to Order by – Set Product Field to Order By: ai???Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Saleai???
- Ordering Direction – Allow to order ascending/descending direction for field.
- Number of days for which the product is considered “new” – Allows to select the number of days to display the product icon ai???Newai??? in the image of product.
- Count Product – Allow to set the number of products to be displayed in this block.
- Size image(WxH) ai??i?? Select size of product image in list box.
- Display Name ai??i?? Allow to display product name or not.
- Name Maxlength ai??i?? The limited number of characters of product name.
- Display Description ai??i?? Allow to display product description or not.
- Description Maxlength – The limited number of characters of product description.
- Display Price – Allow to display price or not.
- Display Add to Cart Button – Allow to display add to cart button or not.
- Display Add to Wishlist Button – Allow to display add to wishlist button or not.
- Display Add to Compare Button – Allow to display add to compare button or not.
- Display Detail Link – Allow to display detail link or not.
- Display New – Allow to show icon New in product image.
- Display Sale – Allow to show icon Sale in product image.
- Start Slide ai??i?? Allow to set page that is displayed at first when you run slider.
- Speed ai??i?? Set time for speed of slide transitions.
- Step ai??i?? Set the number of items for each slide transition.
- Interval ai??i?? Allow you to set duration to change to next slide.
- Auto play ai??i?? Allow to Enable/Disable auto play or not.
- Pause on Hover ai??i?? Allow to pause slide when you hover.
- Select Effect ai??i?? Allow to select effect in list box
- Swipe ai??i?? Allow to run events swipe or not.
3 HOW TO CREATE CATEGORIES ai??i?? Back to top
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Categories in Prestashop.
4 HOW TO CREATE PRODUCTS ai??i?? Back to top
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Products in Prestashop.
3SUPPORT ai??i?? Back to top
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Support Tickets System
Thanks so much!